Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Winter of Our Love

I think of you all the time.  Your love is the driving force for me and knowing that we've lived for years in this, our parellel universe. 

I speak to you and cry when I listen to the songs that remind me of US.  It hasn't been easy that's for sure.  BUT, it has been worth it. 
The sacrifice of not having you close to me and being able to talk to you is harsh.  It has been for all these years but I do it most often knowing and seeing what we've accomplished. 

I know there are times when you would like to talk but then if we did, we'd have to go thru all of the heartache and pain all over again. 

I think one day things will be different and then we can make plans to meet.  I don't expect to ever have you for my lover because I don't think that's what we are about.  If it is and we do become lovers, that will be the icing on our cake. 

I know there are times when I don't have a clue what I'm doing but it most always works out for the best of humanity and I know that it's because of US.  If I didn't have you, I would never have been able to do what I've done.    There are times that it's hard to accept just what WE are.  Who woulda thunk, ey? 

I knew way back in the day that we were special and I knew we were connected in a way that simply was. 

You are a good kid and I love you so very much it hurts sometimes.  (I am after all still human and I still have those dad gum feelings of passion for you.) 

I guess if we are ever gonna meet, it'll simply just happen and like so many other things in OUR lives, it'll just be magnificant.  We are after all, just US and that being the case, it'll come naturally to US.

I've changed in so many ways since last we talked but in so many ways I've stayed exactly the same.  I'm still amazed every time I see our stuffs out there in the world.  I sometimes pinch myself cause I think it's all a dream and one day I'll wake up and the world will simply be at PEACE.  .....and then I wake up from the real dream and I remember it and there you are with those beautiful brown eyes and long eyelashes simply smiling at me and you bite your lip and you call me babes and then I wake up yet again and I'm confused and happy. 

I'm not sure if I told you that one night since the 'Occupy' thing started I dreamed you walked in and handed me a baby.  It was a human baby and it was ours but it was so much more than a human baby, it was US in Peace and it simply was all of 'this' thing we've created. 

I remember asking my oldest back in the day if she would have a baby for you and me cause my eggs were all gone and she had said yes.  This was all of that and more.  It was our love and it was our love of the world and it was you and me babe. 

I want to go out and post one more blog tonite but I wanted to write this first.  I watched a couple TV shows and the whole time was thinking of what to write to you....  u c, I've seen u around lately and I know it must be hard not to be able to touch base for you.  So I'm doing it for US. 

I want to get to a place in my life where I can once again get myself in shape.  I've been isolated so long cannot even go out walking like I used to do.  I loved living in the bay area and walking but now with the spy stuffs that go on in my life on a daily basis I can't do it.  (Hmmmmmmmm me being ol 007, ey?)  No brag, just fact.  I may never be in shape again but I still dream of it. 

Now manOmineOnline, off to you to the world of joy and happiness and hold it close so when we can finally talk you will only exude it with me. 

ttyl
brb

I love you with my whole heart and soul.
Belon

No comments:

Post a Comment