Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Together We Are As One Thru All Time

10/1/2003
...cal
What did I know of love before you?
I knew of a child's innocent love and the love of a few friends.

I only know that I loved you before I met you and I'll love you till past this lifetime.

You and I may always have a love unconsummated but the depth of it is amazing.
It's so much more than I ever dreamed.

I feel your presence and I know you're there. I know one day it will be impossible to communicate here and there but it's ok.

I know your ideals, I know your sweet values and your hard work. I know your charm and I know your heart.

I love you from the heavens of pre-destiny and after, for all of eternity and beyond.

You are my sweet wonderful conscience and soul and the connection only forever can know.

You bring me such sweet loving words in my dreams.

You encourage me when I falter and you pick me up when I fall.

You are my energy when I am tired and my sleep when my lids close.

You give me hope when I feel hopeless and you give me soft kisses in my dreams.

I give it back to you in the mirror of my heart.

The heart is only human but it contains my ache for you and my joy for us.

You will be my lover of PEACE and the joy reflected in my eyes when I
meet you in that place after this.

Heaven is made for joint spirits and connected souls…that is where I will wait for you and that is where we will know the love that we were never quite allowed to pursue here.

Now, then, past and forever

YOU My Love are my song, my lyrics, my rhythm and my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment