Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's day 2011

Dedicated to living off the grid ... To myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BFdu8m5kZk&feature=related

This poem is not about my father.......... it is about my soulmate that you all know.  This Father's day I want to give this poem to my father and share it with you all and dedicate it to my soulmate, lover and best friend.
I married for the first time on June 19, 1966 - hmmmmmmmm 6-66.  hmmmmmmmm and my marriage didn't work out but my relationship with my father and my soul mate are and were complete successes in my book.    My dad gave me away and the hardest part of the cermony was my daddy lifting my veil and kissing me and handing me over........  he never lived to know about my soulmate but in my heart I know he knows. 
My daddy inspired in me. as does my soulmateonline. and makes me the person that I've grown into.  He was my idol and the first man I ever loved in this lifetime.  He was and in his spirit, still is, one man in a bizillion.  He wasn't perfect but as close to perfect as I've ever known and my soulmate reminds me of him daily.  He was/is my heart and soul and Robert, (daddy/soulmate) you are my treasure forever and always.


...peanut  
Sometimes, I realize that you and I cannot be.
It's on the other side of heaven that was made for you and me.

I want you in my human life and touching me physically
But I know it may not come easily.

I hasten to love you as much as I can
If I lose you I'll have my memories and I'll understand.

But the thought is something that makes me cry
Without you in my life, my spirit will wither and die.

You are there in my heart and always touching my soul
But I always knew a time might come that you'd have to go.

It hasn't been easy this love that we've had
There are days when I feel so very very sad.

It isn't something I've known how to do.
But I knew from the start that it was pure and true.

You pop in on occasion to check on me
And you often surprise me and fill me with glee.

I see you appear and sometimes not
But I always know my best interest you've got.

You think there are times that I'm not aware
But inside of my heart I know you are there.

You worry some times that I know too much
But you know it is right and it's more than a touch.

It's your spirit and mine encircling love
When we question our US, it's sent from above.

I remember I told you that we were meant to be
You as an eagle and me a wild horse running free.

I know you can tell that it's a our special place
By the way that we are together in this world's hurried race.

I feel you surround me and I know you are there
When I dream of our union and you're touching my hair.

You are my guy even when you are not
You're my lover of PEACE and the center I've got.

If ever you doubt look into my eyes.....
You'll see your image and you'll know it's not lies.

The union we have is such a sweet place to be
It's always been there and it's just you and me.

But together we've been to the top of the hill
We've touched on a miracle and we feel it still.

You know there are times when I cannot touch base
You are the same and it's something we face.

You have your work and your things that you do
I do the same but it's better because of you.

You fill me up and I love it, I do
I hope it goes back the same to you.

When you're in doubt you may go for a while
But I hope you come back and share that special smile.

If it happens that you cannot come to me
I'll let US go and I'll set you free.

For I know in my heart that your spirit is free
I feel it often and it's the part reflected in me.

Follow your dreams and let me watch as you grow
Sometimes I'll race with you and sometimes I'll go slow.

The best of it all is what we share
The love of the PEOPLE and the way that we care.

YOU Are my height of ecstacy and my depth of feeling...
You are my floor sometimes and my open ceiling........

We'll fly above when the time is right
Till then my sweet internet lover, you are my shining knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment