Monday, October 17, 2011

Food for thought

Noelle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6m7o6cwOdU

I Made Her Because I Love Her”
Author, Anonymous
I made her…she is different. She is unique.
With love I formed her in her mother’s womb.
I fashioned her with great joy.
I remember with great pleasure the day I created her.
I love her smile. I love her ways. I love to hear her laugh
And the silly things she says and does.
She brings me great pleasure. This is how I made her.
I made her pretty and not beautiful.
I wanted her to search out her heart and learn that
it would be ME in her that would make her beautiful…
And it would be Me that would draw others to her.
I made her in such a way that she would need me.
I made her a little more lonesome than she would like to be…
Only because I need for her to learn and depend on Me.
I know her heart. I know that if I had not made her like this,
She would go her own chosen way
And forget Me…her Creator.
Because I love her, I have seen her broken heart…
and the tears she cried alone.
I have cried with her and had a broken heart too.
Many times she has stumbled and fallen alone…
Only because she would not hold my hand.
So many lessons she’s learned the hard way
because she would not listen to My voice.
So many times I have sat back and sadly
watched her go her merry way alone…
Only to watch her return to my arms,
sad and broken.
And now she is Mine again.
I made her, and I bought her…
Because I love her.
I have to reshape and remold her
To renew her to what I planned for her to be
It has not been easy for her or for Me.
I want her to be conformed to My image.
This high goal I have set for her…
Because I love her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


God and mystuffs

In my dream one night God
appeared. He seemed puzzled.

He spoke to me in a gentle
voice and asked me why I
didn't have faith in him.

I'm sure I looked shocked.
My expression must have
been complete awe.

I looked at him and smiled
and shared that I thought
HE knew every thought I had.

He grinned and admitted that
HE had a lot on His plate and
didn't always know everything
running thru the minds of the
billions of people on earth.

I laughed and looked HIM
straight in the eye. BTW,
HE has wonderfully caring eyes
and indeed the old saying that
the eyes are the mirrors of the
soul IS TWUE. I've gazed into
similar eyes when I've gazed into
my children's and g'kids
and this
time I knew that they did indeed
get their eyes from their FATHER.

Anyways, back on topic here. I
still have a hard time believing
that HE didn't realize my faith.
(I'm still pretty sure HE knows
all and was just testing me earlier.)


I teared up a bit and trembled as I shared with
HIM.


SIR, I have never doubted, I
have always had complete and
total faith in YOU. It was me
that I didn't trust, it was me
that I questioned.I always knew
that YOU were there.I always
knew that YOU loved me especially
after YOU sent me my first born.
advanced p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MUP9EUCE74
I always knew that I would one
day do YOUR work when YOU were
ready to give my stuffs over to me,
when I had learned that I could
trust me to know YOU well enough
to do YOUR stuffs.I had to learn
first how to trust YOUR faith in me.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/4947063/Singer-Gloria-Estefan-says-CIA-tried-to-recruit-her-as-a-spy.html
Excerpt:

Singer Gloria Estefan says CIA tried to recruit her as a spy

The American Idol star Gloria Estefan has disclosed that the CIA once tried to recruit her as a spy.

Gloria Estefan: Singer Gloria Estefan says CIA tried to recruit her as a spy
Gloria Estefan: Estefan, who has sold 90 million albums worldwide, said her mother Gloria convinced her to decline the job offer Photo: GETTY
Cuban-born singer Estefan, 52, said she was approached by the Central Intelligence Agency to become an undercover agent because of her language skills.
At the time the young singer was working as an interpreter for US Customs at Miami International airport.
"They realised I was someone who could pass as a regular person without raising any eyebrow," she told the Miami Herald.
"So the CIA approached me and wanted me to train in their Atlanta HQ," she added.
Estefan, who is fluent English, Spanish and French, was reluctant to take the job, as her father had worked for the Cuban government.
Her father, Jose Fajardo, once worked as a bodyguard for Cuban President Fulgencio Batista, and had been imprisoned in Cuba after being captured at the Bay of Pigs Invasion in 1961.
Fajardo later fled to Florida, where he was granted citizenship and then enlisted in the US army to fight in Vietnam.

The Words Get In The Way Gloria Estavan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdZ4SeK3Gos

No comments:

Post a Comment