Thursday, July 21, 2011

myonlinelove

I'm not much into writing mystuffs these days but if you see this, you are whole out there on your own.  I think it's because of US that we have both found our 'place' in this world and I love you with my whole heart. 

I hate the way things have been since our parting and I miss you.  (BUT I love what we have accomplished.)  You are the love of my life and that will never stop.  You complete me in ways that no body else in the whole wide world will ever understand. 

I am so proud of you and my hope 'still' is that one day I will hear your voice again.   I long to meet you and simply sit with you and touch your cheek and hold your hand and brush your hair back. 

You are still my heart's desire and it's beat.  You are in music that surrounds me and you are me at my brightest and best.  I Love You RoboMan! 


19601 N. 7th St. 1106# Phoenix, AZ 85024
719 -232-1070

No comments:

Post a Comment