Monday, January 23, 2012

George Harrison Bangladesh 1971 -goodnight my love, i sleepy xoxoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUVSz6ZrVWQ&feature=related

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/19968.John_Lennon
Excerpt:

John Lennon quotes (showing 1-50 of 134)

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
John Lennon
“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”
John Lennon
“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”
John Lennon
“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.”
John Lennon
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
John Lennon
“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
John Lennon
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
John Lennon
“The more I see, the less I know for sure.”
John Lennon
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
John Lennon
“If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.”
John Lennon
“There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...”
John Lennon
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
John Lennon
“Living is Easy with Eyes Closed.”
John Lennon
“If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliche that must have been left behind in the 60s, that's a problem. Peace and love are eternal.”
John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
John Lennon
“Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.”
John Lennon
“I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.”
John Lennon
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”
John Lennon
“When you're drowning you don't think, I would be incredibly pleased if someone would notice I'm drowning and come and rescue me. You just scream.”
John Lennon
“I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.”
John Lennon
“Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe.”
John Lennon
“If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that... I believe in what I do, and I'll say it.”
John Lennon
“God is a concept by which we measure our pain.”
John Lennon
“War is over ... If you want it.”
John Lennon
“Love is like a flower-you've got to let it grow.”
John Lennon
“Nothing is real.”
John Lennon, Beatles Lyrics
“Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”
John Lennon
“I get by with a little help from my friends.”
John Lennon
“How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?”
John Lennon
“Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,
They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind,
Possessing and caressing me.
Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on across the universe,
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way
Across the universe
Sounds of laughter shades of love are
Ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a
Million suns, and calls me on and on
Across the universe”
John Lennon
“Whatever gets you through the night”
John Lennon
“It's weird not to be weird.”
John Lennon
“I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it.
It's just getting out of one car, and into another”
John Lennon
“Everything is clearer when you're in love.”
John Lennon
“Music is everybody's business. It's only the publishers who think people own it”
John Lennon
“Imagine all of us living in peace, it's too beautiful to just be a dream.”
John Lennon, Imagine
“We all shine on...like the moon and the stars and the sun...we all shine on...come on and on and on...”
John Lennon
“Make your own dream.

That's the Beatles' story, isn't it? That's Yoko's story, that's what I'm saying now. Produce your own dream. If you want to save Peru, go save Peru. It's quite possible to do anything, but not to put it on the leaders and the parking meters. Don't expect Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan or John Lennon or Yoko Ono or Bob Dylan or Jesus Christ to come and do it for you. You have to do it yourself.

That's what the great masters and mistresses have been saying ever since time began. They can point the way, leave signposts and little instructions in various books that are now called holy and worshipped for the cover of the book and not for what it says, but the instructions are all there for all to see, have always been and always will be.

There's nothing new under the sun. All the roads lead to Rome. And people cannot provide it for you. I can't wake you up. You can wake you up. I can't cure you. You can cure you.”
John Lennon
“There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all”
John Lennon, Real Love: The Drawings for Sean
“I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.”
John Lennon
“Remember to let her into your heart.”
John Lennon
“My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all.”
John Lennon
“The thing the sixties did was to show us the possibilities and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn't the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.”
John Lennon
“Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty.”
John Lennon
“Time wounds all heels.”
John Lennon
“Love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep on watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.”
John Lennon
“Please don’t spoil my day; I’m miles away and, after all, I’m only sleeping.”
John Lennon, Lyrics of John Lennon
“there's nothing you can do that can't be done.....”
John Lennon
“Women should be obscene and not heard.”
John Lennon
“I was the walrus, but now I am John...and so my friends, you'll just have to carry on. The dream is over.”
John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment