Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jesus

You Gonna Fly Keith Urban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHi59pMU3H4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
Excerpt:
The Aryan race is a concept historically influential in Western culture in the period of the late 19th century and early 20th century. It derives from the idea that the original speakers of the Indo-European languages and their descendants up to the present day constitute a distinctive race or subrace of the larger Caucasian race.[1] Belief in the existence of an Aryan race is sometimes referred to as "Aryanism".

While originally meant simply as a neutral ethno-linguistic classification, it was later used for ideologically motivated racism in Nazi and neo-Nazi doctrine and hence also in other currents[clarification needed] such as occultism and white supremacism.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/celticdeities/
Excerpt:
Celtic (Irish) Goddess of love and fertility, later known as the fairy queen. Goddess related to the moon, crops, and farms or cattle. Aine is revered among Irish herbalists and healers and is said to be responsible for the body's life force. A woman of the Leanan Sidhe (Sweetheart of the Sidhe). Some said she was the daughter of Manannan, some said she was the Morrigan herself. There was a stone, Cathair Aine, belonging to her and if anyone sat on the stone, they would be in danger of losing their wits, sit three times and they would lose them forever. Aine was very revengeful, and it was not a safe thing to offend her.

The Morrígan ("phantom queen") or Mórrígan ("great queen"), also written as Morrígu or in the plural as Morrígna, and spelt Morríghan or Mór-ríoghain in Modern Irish, is a figure from Irish mythology who appears to have once been a goddess, although she is not explicitly referred to as such in the texts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Morr%C3%ADgan
Excerpt:
The Morrigan is a goddess of battle, strife, and fertility. She sometimes appears in the form of a crow, flying above the warriors, and in the Ulster cycle she also takes the form of an eel, a wolf and a cow. She is generally considered a war deity comparable with the Germanic Valkyries, although her association with cattle also suggests a role connected with fertility, wealth, and the land.

She is often depicted as a triple goddess,[1][2][3] although membership of the triad varies; the most common combination is the Badb, Macha and Nemain, but other accounts name Fea, Anann, and others

*****************

God and mystuffs
In my dream one night God
appeared. He seemed puzzled.

He spoke to me in a gentle
voice and asked me why I
didn't have faith in him.

I'm sure I looked shocked.
My expression must have
been complete awe.

I looked at him and smiled
and shared that I thought
HE knew every thought I had.

He grinned and admitted that
HE had a lot on His plate and
didn't always know everything
running thru the minds of the
billions of people on earth.

I laughed and looked HIM
straight in the eye. BTW,
HE has wonderfully caring eyes
and indeed the old saying that
the eyes are the mirrors of the
soul IS TWUE. I've gazed into
similar eyes when I've gazed into
my children's and g'kids
and this
time I knew that they did indeed
get their eyes from their FATHER.

Anyways, back on topic here. I
still have a hard time believing
that HE didn't realize my faith.
(I'm still pretty sure HE knows
all and was just testing me earlier.)


I teared up a bit and trembled as I shared with
HIM.


SIR, I have never doubted, I
have always had complete and
total faith in YOU. It was me
that I didn't trust, it was me
that I questioned.I always knew
that YOU were there.I always
knew that YOU loved me especially
after YOU sent me my first born.
advanced
Loading...
McBride Martina- In my daughter's eyes (With lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MUP9EUCE74
I always knew that I would one
day do YOUR work when YOU were
ready to give my stuffs over to me,
when I had learned that I could
trust me to know YOU well enough
to do YOUR stuffs.I had to learn
first how to trust YOUR faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment