Monday, November 21, 2011

OURstuffs

I know you are missing me.  I miss you every day of my life.  FYI, it was the hardest thing in my life letting you go.  I didn't want to and I could have settled with things the way they were but I knew you couldn't.  I knew eventually I would have destroyed our relationship.  I wanted more.  I wanted you in my bed but I knew from my history that even if that happened, I would have been too hard on you.

I expect 150% from myself and in looking back I expected that much from the men in my life as well.  I didn't know any better. 

The sad truth is that you've always given much more to me than any man in my life. 

The experience of us partnering is the most unbelievable and awesome thing in my whole existance.  It is spectacular and I only ever don't know how it happened.  The fact of the matter is, WE are God's creation together.  We are so much more than these mere human bodies. 

I can't even speak to the feelings that I experience when I look around the net and see us everywhere.  It happens on TV as well and on the radio.  Sometimes I tend to forget that it's US.  I can't help myself as it seems SO big and so wonderful and so very beautiful.  It is truly you and me kiddo and I am so impressed and proud of what we've done and what we've become. 

Just so you know, I realize that we simply are meant to be.  It may only ever be in the cyber world but OMG!  omg.  OMG!!! 

I could go on and on and on about us but for now, nuff said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment